Jambands.ca

Mmm..Kraft Recipes..

AdamH

Remember those Weight Watcher's Cards? The latteer day version is right here:

1. First, read the recipe and see if you can figure out what makes this "Brushcetta Dip": http://www.kraftfoods.com/recipes/AppetizersSnacks/ColdDips/LayeredBruschettaDip.html

2. Here are comments on this monstrosity:

kristinka5 on 12/3/2004

It was very easy to make dip.Very good for enertaining and convinient that you can do this ahead.my family and guests enjoyed it very much.

CariAnn11 on 11/29/2004

soup49 on 11/27/2004

This recipe reminds me of the trational bruschetta bread made by my Italian friend. I look forward to making this for my next party gathering.

609com on 11/27/2004

IT WAS VERY GOOD.

jamieksss on 11/26/2004

I will be making this again and again!! I am not the best at cokking and making food, but this was easy enough for even me! Everyone loved it- and it cost me only $10 to buy the ingredients!

A cook on 11/24/2004

This was a very boring dip unfortunately. It needs something to liven it up! The texture is great, it's just not very exciting.

newmomtonate on 11/7/2004

I'm going to give it a try on Thanksgiving! thanks Kraft :)

bterri on 11/6/2004

it was quick to make, and perfect for the season

JANELLTRACY on 11/3/2004

This recipe is nutritious and delicious. I can't wait to make this at a party with friends!

I used to be a sucker for these kind's of 'recipes', until I started really learning about cooking.

When your ingredients are all prepared things jammed together, you're not really cooking.

Check out the President's Choice recipes.

http://www.presidentschoice.ca/en/

Some of these are much more KRAFTIER, but they are mainly put together with at least 75% PC Products.