Jambands.ca

Welcome hookah heads!

backbacon

I know that there will be a number of new members signing up in hopes of winning the hookahville passes. A lot of new US folks..

Just wanted to welcome them to jambands.ca, wish them luck in winning the passes and urge them to post here and bring a little more American insight into this community.

So if any of you read this, maybe you can let the folks here know what hookah means to you.

To me, a hookah show is a magical event. No other band brings such a feeling of warmth and celebration to each show they put on. Hookahville is the pinacle of this celebration.

I am so delighted that I am able to represent jambands.ca at the upcoming spring hookahville. It's an opportunity to report back here after and try to convey through words, along with stu dog's photos, the magical bliss that is hookahville and make aware to the folks up here in Canada of a band that has been bending minds and inspiring many for years!

Peace and Passion!

Keri

visit: www.ekoostik.com to learn more about the band.

I sure wish I could hop on that bus with you guys! Hookahville looks so amazing!

Of course, the other one planned this year falls on the same weekend as CTFEst, and Moe.down!

What's with all the good freakin' festivals?

DAMN!

HI!!!!!!!!!

i've been out of commission for a bit, just moved into a sweet new pad but i've been offline for a while. just wanted to make a big shout out to everybody, 'specially the chatham crew. miss you guys and i wish like crazy that i was catching hookah with you this summer, i got spoiled last year with my first muddy muddy hookahville!!! so much fun. i hope everyone is doing great, i am i just need to find a job! i'm just coming off a month-long binge, time to buckle down. take care all, sending lotsa love & hugs (and some cheese on top, hahahah)

megs [Wink]

Archived