Jambands.ca

Radiohead downloads

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

(So I'm on a Radiohead kick. Sue me.)

Tons of 2002 Concert mp3s

Some good shows are available for download here including both Bridge School Benefit shows where it's just Thom and his accoustic, and some early live versions of songs off of the new album.

Guest Low Roller

Hard to say because I like them all. There are different eras that are represented here:

- Live at the 10-Spot captures Radiohead in their prime in 1997. So get that first.

- Still here? Good. I would suggest downloading the 1993 show next to sample some early tunes which are very emotionally driven due to Thom's coke addiction at that time.

- Next stop on our audio odessey we travel to the Berlin 2000 show. This show looks to happen just before Kid A was released. Kid A, an album shunned by some, worshipped by others. This is where your true faith of Radiohead will be tested.

- Then we skip ahead to the 2002 shows. Things are very different compared to 1997. Say goodbye to Mr. Melody, say hello to Mr. Rhythm. The Salamanca shows are great overview of what the band was working on at the time, including tracks for the forthcoming album.

- To end our little journey, download the Bridge School Benefit shows. All the songs from the above Radiohead eras as performed by Thom and his accoustic guitar in front of a rowdy crowd of students in an auditorium. Always a good time.

Guest Low Roller

Yeah, I got the broken links as well for the 1997 show. Too bad, they really knew how to rock the shit back in 1997.

I'm downloading August 30th, 2002 which is KILLER quality, and a great introduction to the new material. I can't wait until June 5th and June 7th.

The '97 show didn't seem to work (broken links), so I got 2000.07.04 and 2002.10.26.

I've gone through the former completely, and I'm about halfway through the latter, and I like what I've heard, much more than any of the (admittedly small sample of) radiohead I've heard before.

I don't think I'm completely converted -- I wouldn't travel just to see them -- but if they came to play near me, I might try to get a ticket, especially if a group was going.

Aloha,

Brad

Archived