Jambands.ca

HAPPY FUGGIN BIRTHDAY!

Booche

phil-alembic.jpg

[color:"blue"]W[color:"green"]E [color:"purple"]W[color:"#330066"]A[color:"#D60000"]N[color:"#999900"]T [color:"green"]P[color:"#CC9900"]H[color:"#FF3366"]I[color:"blue"]L [color:"purple"]![color:"green"]![color:"red"]![color:"blue"]![color:"#ffffff"]!

[color:"blue"]W[color:"green"]E [color:"purple"]W[color:"#330066"]A[color:"#D60000"]N[color:"#999900"]T [color:"green"]P[color:"#CC9900"]H[color:"#FF3366"]I[color:"blue"]L [color:"purple"]![color:"green"]![color:"red"]![color:"blue"]![color:"#ffffff"]!

sincerest happy birthday wishes... thanks for learnin me there's one hell of a lot more to music than I used to think there was

[color:"red"]fu©k I LOVE YOU PHIL YOU ARE fu©king BEAUTIFUL I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE I LOVE BEER THAT'S RIGHT BEER BEER AND PHIL LESH OH GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I WANT TO MAKE fu©k WiTH YOU AND I'M NOT GAY BUT FUCKITYFUCK I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WERE A POSTMAN ONCE AND THEN YOU STARTED DROPPING LSD INTO YOUR EYEBALLS AND TURNED THE BASS INSIDE OUT YOU MAKE BEAUTIFUL MUSIC AND I BET YOUR CHILDREN HAVE NICE HAIR AND I WOULD LIKE TO DRINK BEER WITH THEM OH fu©king PHIL I LOVE YOU HAVE A fu©king GREAT fu©king BIRTHDAY fu©k.

Dear Phil,

You're creepy to look at.

You sing quite poorly.

Seastones.

But you've still got more talent than the other guy. And you're preaching organ donation while he schlocks hot sauce. So you're a better human being too.

your opinion SUCKS !!!!