Jambands.ca

Hey BradM

bradm

Yeah, well, it was a tough decision, made with a heavy heart and, more importantly, sleepy head. I'm just too tired. I got home from work last night, and had to nap out after dinner, then get up for a snack, and go back to bed. I've been burning a lot of candles not only from both ends, but also carving chunks out of the middles. If I do CTMF, and then do the shows I want next week (some of which you, Velvet, and others, like Ms. and Dr. H, may wish me to attend...), I think I'm in for a serious, damaging, and ugly crash.

I wish I were stronger; I'm not.

Aloha,

Brad

quote:

Originally posted by bouche:

....EVERYONE from Ottawa is going, except for Ferriswheeler featuring Dave-O from Blue Grassy High..

?? Low Roller, Freeker, Graham and I aren't going either Mikey....silly! Aren't we EVERYONE too??? hehehhe [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by bouche:

Since when are you from Ottawa LJFH??

You can't be from everywhere ya know
[Wink]

The lady can be from Ottawa any time she damned well pleases. When LJFH arrives, she exudes such a presence that's it unimaginable to consider her to have been from any place other than where she is, right then. Her aura illuminates all the way along to Ottawa, and probably beyond; I get a little blinded by it sometimes.

I think Ottawa should be a "free-declare" zone: if you want to be from Ottawa, just say so, and you're an honourary (or dishonourary...) member.

Aloha,

Brad

quote:

[/qb]The lady can be from Ottawa any time she damned well pleases. When LJFH arrives, she exudes such a presence that's it unimaginable to consider her to have been from any place other than where she is, right then. Her aura illuminates all the way along to Ottawa, and probably beyond; I get a little blinded by it sometimes.

I think Ottawa should be a "free-declare" zone: if you want to be from Ottawa, just say so, and you're an honourary (or dishonourary...) member.

Aloha,

Brad[/QB]

WOW!!! Thanks Brad, I think that's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said about me. You're not so bad there yourself my friend...and I'm honored to have one so nice.

[big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

Archived