Jambands.ca

Bonnaroo & cell #s

Chewie

does anybody want to exchange cell #s before we all head down?

i have no prob giving mine out and havin anyone call me durin the weekend so us fellow skanks/canadians can hang...plus it just might be helpful in the end...

also i have a couple of phriends w/ rv's that just might let us hang out in the a/c!

519-809-1629 (matt)

momack...write this # down dude...we gotta see panic together!!!

Has your crew solidified the plan yet?

we're leaving Wed. and hoping to cross in Detroit about 9pmish... we're going to drive straight, but it'd be great to hook up on route if at all possible and set up camp together???

I've got the number either way. I've only got a pay as you go cell, and to be absolutely honest I don't even know the number, but I'll figure it out and let you know.

peace

Hate to burst the bubble MoMack but I believe that Neil is playing in Ohio on Saturday. Its a damn shame too. I would have loved a sweet Don't Be Denied or Cortez. The only thing that we can hope for is a possible JB guest spot in Neil's set.

Here's my Cell if any one cares. I dont know really any of ya but I'll be pleased to meet ya!!

(905) 308-4906

Matt

quote:

Originally posted by MoMack:

Has your crew solidified the plan yet?

we're leaving Wed. and hoping to cross in Detroit about 9pmish... we're going to drive straight, but it'd be great to hook up on route if at all possible and set up camp together???

I've got the number either way. I've only got a pay as you go cell, and to be absolutely honest I don't even know the number, but I'll figure it out and let you know.

peace

yeah, i have no clue what we are doin otherthan leaving wed sometime too.

we have a hotel room in manchester for thurs night and plan to be there early.

i'll talk to the crew and find out.

btw, i was thinkin about neil playin cortez w/ panic but his sked won't allow for that moment of magic [Frown]

Archived