Jambands.ca

Ride to Burlington for TAB Needed!

bradm

Desparately seeking a ride from Ottawa to (vermontdave's place in) Burlington, VT, for the Trey shows this weekend. Departure time is flexible, but I'd really like to get there in time to see JMP on Saturday afternoon. Expenses and karma to be transferred as usual. Willing to go in on a rental if that works better.

Aloha,

Brad

you wanna go DOS to TAB? [big Grin][big Grin] (day of show) Sorry bad joke, but for some reason I find it hilarious!!

Good luck getting a ride. If not the bus will take ya, right down main street. If times are still the same you'll get there at 3:00 in the afternoon. Enjoy the shows!

Thanks, everybody; Jedi Logistics works much better with the massmind in full effect.

I'll call you tonight, Brian. I (and my backpack, [small] tent, and sleeping bag) can be ready to roll anytime Saturday morning.

Aloha,

Brad

Okay Brad, looks like we can squeeze you in, leaving Ottawa early on Saturday and returning on Monday morning. Email me at bsherman@jamhub.ca (my rogers email is not working here at work) and we can work out the details. My car has a pretty small trunk, so I hope you pack light!

Brian

NOTE: Looks like I am having trouble with my jamhub email also [Frown]

You can call me at 416-702-3555 anytime.

Archived