Jambands.ca

nero tonight...

Del

Just got back, great show despite Dave's technical problems. Here's what I remember:

Tonto's Underwater Paradise->

Down Side Up-> Basheeba?-> Down Side Up->

Darius

Lemondust->

Centregnome-> Lemondust

Dave denies playing Centregnome, he called it a "jam that sounds a lot like Centregnome". Whatever dude... That was Centregnome... Great show, small-ish crowd but those who were there were given'r. Nice to see Stu-Dog and Heather fresh off the Shaker. Great to see Chandler, Velvet, the Young Sisters, Show-Whore (Happy B-Day dude), Yo, and the nero boys again. Nice to meet you Kristen, can't wait for the MMW afterparty. Don't be sissy pants wearing little girls, come out and give'r!!!

hey,

the music "industry" is funny. I'm glad our scene exists outside of that. I'm sure a lot of these bands that showcase only get to play a few gigs a year. Being blessed with such a wonderful audience allows us to grow soo much as musicians.

I realized watching some other acts, that some folks are waiting for some magical record deal that's going to break them and allow them to play.

Too bad... most never get the chance.

anyways.. Del.. you're setlist is wrong as usual [smile]

Effervecence->

Downside Up

Darius

Lemondust

take this rabbit out of you and put it on yoru hat>?

hmmm i was never too good at spanish, horrible actually

nero rocks, are u guys going to play CTMF in june?

few of my buddys down south keep hearing about ya, so the word is gettin spread.

We really do have a magical musical community, in my humble opinion. Hopefully it will continue to grow bigger and healthier, even without a "record deal" to help break things open. I am excited as the sounds and the word are slowly being spread, and more and more people are interested and curious.

And yes, the word about nero is definitely out there in the northeastern U.S. When I was at the Adirondack Mountain Music Fest last weekend I ran into 3 different people over the course of the weekend that had seen nero. One of them was from Oswego ... wish I could remember his name ... a very cool guy that I met in line. Plus the Canadian contigent at the AMMF had such a blast at the festival that everyone is going to be heading to the second stage to check out those Canadian bands at moe.down! [big Grin] !

Peace, Mark

Archived