Jambands.ca

SCI fall dates!! (for those who care ;)

headygouda

I know many of you could care less about SCI...but for those who do - the sci fall dates are out! They're late as hell announcing spring/summer dates, but whey ahead on the fall dates this time 'round - best part of it is...TORONTO TOUR CLOSER!! (or at least the first leg of the fall tour closer...)

09.05.03 Red Rocks Amphitheatre Morrison, CO with DJ Logic & a very special guest TBA

09.06.03 Red Rocks Amphitheatre Morrison, CO with Sound Tribe Sector Nine & DJ Greyboy

09.20.03 Austin City Limits Festival Austin, TX

09.26.03 The Fox Theatre Atlanta, GA

09.27.03 The Fox Theatre Atlanta, GA

09.28.03 Big Spring Jam Huntsville, AL

09.30.03 Gaillard Municipal Auditorium Charleston, SC

10.02.03 The NTELOS Pavilion Harbor Center Portsmouth, VA

10.03.03 Patriot Center at George Mason University Fairfax, VA

10.04.03 Tower Theatre Philadelphia, PA

10.05.03 Tower Theatre Philadelphia, PA

10.06.03 The Auditorium Center Rochester, NY

10.08.03 UVM - Patrick Gymnasium Burlington, VT

10.09.03 Palace Theatre Albany, NY

10.10.03 Orpheum Theatre Boston, MA

10.11.03 Orpheum Theatre Boston, MA

10.12.03 Metropolis, Montreal, QC

10.13.03 Kool Haus, Toronto, ON

There are a lot of things about the Kool Haus that I can't stand but I still like it better than the Phoenix.

Look at it this way, the security at the Kool Haus won't be literally shaking people down at the door causing major line-up issues. Nor will they be MAJOR pricks inside the place unlike Phoenix.

It'd be nice to see SCI at Convocation Hall but I personally hate sitting down at shows and being restricted to 7 inches of dancing room.

My birthday is the 14th, so this will be my birthday show (assuming they play past 12, which I'm sure they will). I like the Cheese, although they don't blow me away... I'm just glad there's something to do for my birthday... I recall tND playing Kool Haus on the 13th last year...

I saw SCI when they were last in Toronto and I believe that they played at the Kool-Haus the last time they were up here, and it was pretty good (they got me hooked onto jam bands). They are a crazy band, and it is making not going to Bonnaroo NE less painfull for me (Bonnaroo TN here I come!).

quote:

never seen these guys before...are they worth it? keep in mind wsp is my fave band at the moment...

chewie: I'm thinking yes you would definately like them. they're a killer band, they have a kind of bluegrassy sound, but its still a sound all of their own.

i cant dig sci.

did anyone else notice how cheese blew up when phish took their hiatus?

sorry for being a naysayer, its been a hell of a week, 2 deaths, my sis is fucked in the head, friends gettin sick, and cheese in toronto lol

Archived