Jambands.ca

Roll Call: Bonnaroo

Irie Guy

Well you know I'm gonna be there. We've got a wicked storm at the Beach today. Hopefully it won't be like this down South. Not too many tents would hold in this kind of weather.

BTW: For those that don't know, the Toots slot on Sunday afternoon has been cancelled [Frown] . Well that made me mind up to stay with moe.

be careful of the undercovers and uniformed police, all the festys so far have had lots of busts and lots of fines, lots of drug dogs at the gates going in, lots of undercovers askin u to sell em beer, that gives them the right to search you

be careful guys.

and have a fuggin BLAST

Hey CyberHippie...

I just bought an 8 X 8 el cheapo shade tent for $26.99 at Zellers. Just one of those 4 poles and plastic deals... you'd have to adjust with the sun, but what I'm thinking is I'm going to tie a tarp to it somehow that reaches and ties to the Van on the other side, plus hopefully, in Camp Canada there will be a few large vehicles and lots of tarps. (read: if you're going to hook up with Camp Canada bring lots of tarps/bungees/rope) and we'll do all right...

But it might not just be shade tents it could be rain gear too!!!

Just remembered... camp Canada, if anyone has extra old tent poles or something for tarps, the more the merrier...

I'm in ! We're leaving wednesday at about noon from Chatham. woohoo! btw its gonna be moe. for me. I can't wait to see those guys! I hope to run into some of you guys there. I'm sure I'll meet you down there sometime Momack as Chewie is heading over with us. [smile]

Archived