Jambands.ca

Question - Which TAB show was the best?

jon.

hey brotha,

I may make it down for the bbq fest - i'm workin' that day. But, I will be going to check out wassabi for sure.

i'll bring a couple of goodies, disc wise, to the show.

If i don't see ya at the market, what time are you headin' to the Rivoli? I'll meet ya for a beer before the show.

Jon

One of the Chicago shows has a 26 minute First Tube (I think, anyways)

I cant really say too much here. I only saw the first night Burlington, although I highly recommend it. I am grabbing it myself.

I havent listened to any of the other ones. Warren on Sand would be a treat, but as a shot in the dark, I would go with the Santana show.

Seriously, I have no idea............ [Razz]

I ran into a group of kids that had done the whole run of shows...according to them it was second night Burlington HANDS DOWN...and IMOHO the second night was unreal...first night was really good too but doesn't stand up to the second night...the red haired holligan and his tribe were in full-force on second night...

May the blessings be,

Gawpo Giggles [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

I havent heard any of the tour yet but im gonna bet that the Warfield show with Santana as well as the NYC gig with Warren shows are smokin.... great reviews came out of Vermont as well...

Jon, keep me posted on here regarding Sat... ill head in a little early for the bbq/beer fest if ya wanna hook up... as well ill bring a disc or two...

The show with Warren and the one with Santana are probably the best, I'll wait and pass judgement when i get the shows. But for my dollar I'd have to say 2nd night of Burlington can't be beat....The never ending first set from space and that given'r 2nd set - mind blowing, end it all off with an amazing version of Root Down. WOW, I'm still in LA LA land over that shit.

Archived