Jambands.ca

slipbase calls for setlists (CDN slip lists?)

beaster

Hi Folks,

Thanks for those who have recently posted setlists to SlipBase. Special thanks to Tasoula, Kosta, and Katie who have made the extra effort to post new setlists with extensive notes, reviews and corrections. Keep up the good work--it's greatly appreciated!

There are a few Canada shows that we still don't have setlists for:

20030520: El Mocambo: Toronto, ONT, CAN

20030521: Babylon Night Club: Ottawa, ONT (CAN)

20030522: Elixir Nightclub: Kingston, ONT (CAN)

20030523: Pepper Jack Cafe: Hamilton, ONT (CAN)

And a few recent shows we're missing:

20030610: St. Andrews: Detroit, MI

20030611: House of Blues: Chicago, IL

20030612: The Vogue: Indianapolis, IN

Please spread the word about SlipBase and let folks know they can post full sets, corrections or comments to the main URL. SlipBase is a collaboration and is only as accurate as we want it to be.

As for the photos, they're still online. Just email me for the new directory and I'll send it to you personally. I should have some Creekside pix ready in a day or two (I took over 650 photos this year, a full archive will take a while to build). I'll try to pick a few of them for starters and get a larger set ready in a week or two.

-Lost my mind in the Loyalsock,

Phrazz

http://www.phrazz.com/slipbase

I've got all of the setlists from the run up on Slipbase now under recent setlists. Everything I should say except Ottawa, which I'll put up this afternoon and Hamilton which I haven't listened to yet (the fear). I am really coming to think that Ottawa may in fact be The Show. It was the only show oddly enough to start without space or the Pulse- they just went straight into Built For Zeal (Built Frissell to ignorant American slipsters who just like to make the names up for themselves- I would never do that shit). Tonight We Leave Chicago may be The Tune. The Nellie was huge- likely one of the bigger ones on record as of late. Children of December's second big airing (Hello Old Friend!!!!)

Archived