Jambands.ca

Should i call in for the wassabi after party

jay sanislo

Ok in a dilema (sp) here. I have to work tommorow and would love to hit up the after party.I need a fairly good excuse considerin i called in for the slip the other week. I figure if i call them tonight and say something came up i could get out of it. I was goin to say a funeral but i consider that BAD KARMA, so what i need help with is...... Will the show be a good enough fix or is it worth callin in to hit up the after party, if so i need some help with excuses please!

When i call in, i like to tell the person that my serpentine belt in my car broke. Most people don't know what that does, but the people that do know that it is fairly hard for the non-car person to replace and that a car can't run without it. Tell your boss that the garage can't get you in to fix it till the afternoon so you can't make it. You're probably already gone though now that i look at the clock. HAVE FUN!

Your long lost cousin was arrested at the niagara border in connection with al kaida.

You must bring bail money a s a p . Explain any story to them later. Thats what I would say. Just tell them after all they got him mixed up with someone else so really it was a waste of time. Keep sighing at the end of the conversation to seal the deal.

Archived