Jambands.ca

THEMASSES w/ HEY OCEAN! June 23 Vancouver

StoneMtn

A message from Weezy...

Jazzfest, Media Club, Themasses & Hey Ocean! this Friday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're excited for this one, Hey Ocean is an awesome band with a solid following. it should be a great mix of people there on Friday!

Hey Ocean! 10 - 11:45

Themasses 12:15 - 2

Hey Ocean! bio:

Stemming from the minds of Vancouver songstress Ashleigh Ball and British-born singer/songwriter David Beckingham their mix of focused surfer energy, tight harmonies, and clever lyrics are supported by the recent additions of groove obsessed bassist, Dave Vertesi and master of all things percussion, Benny Schütze.

Hey Ocean!: www.myspace.com/heyocean

Themasses: www.myspace.com/themassesfunktronica

Here's a 2 minute sample of our last show in Canmore:

click here.

CHEERS!

I randomly decided to leave for vancouver tomorrow, so I am stoked for the show!!! I don't really know anybody in vancouver, so I hope to meet some peeps at the show! I am usually very colourfull..not hard to spot! when I saw the masses in nelson a couple of weeks ago, it was a killer show but the place was EMPTY...I'm looking forward to a more groovin crowd! see you tomorrow!!!

hippyrastachild, I suggest that you go to the forum at www.upstreamentertainment.com , and post the same thing you just posted; maybe along with a description of yourself. I guarantee that some kind folks will want to meet you and make you feel right at home.

(Unfortunately, I won't be driving down from Whistler for this one, myself.)