Jambands.ca

YMSB in Toronto: Who's going?

Blurry

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i sadly regret that i wont be able to make this show. I was really looking forward to this, but with work, a baby coming any week now, and the wife off on mat leave i dont think I can fit this in. Please think of me at this show people! Especially if the cover no expectations, or Left me in a hole or.........a bunch more that i am most likely gonna be jelous when i see the set list. Have a great time everyone.

Edited by Guest

Well after missing a couple of baseball games last week due to honeymoon, I really can't miss another, and with a late-night game attending this show right now is not looking good for me either unfortunately...

But one can always pray for rain, and if the games called, I think I'll be there!

Well after missing a couple of baseball games last week due to honeymoon, I really can't miss another, and with a late-night game attending this show right now is not looking good for me either unfortunately...

But one can always pray for rain, and if the games called, I think I'll be there!

What Cpt. Sunshine said!!