Jambands.ca

Hey MOErons

doubleB

Oh boy....

I just got the scoop on an great show at the Comfort Zone in TO.

Al Schnier

tue. 1/22 Toronto, Ont. - Comfort Zone

What follows is from http://www.alschnier.com

I'm pleased to announce the introduction of my new website. Feel free to browse around.Check out the cool features setup by our friends at moerons.com. For the gearheads (read "geeks"), I've included a special gear section which includes pics of all the toys. Please sign up on the email list to receive news updates. Also, be sure and check out the links and visit some of my friends and partners in crime.My new album, "al.one" will be available 1/15 in stores, online, and at my shows. The song you're hearing now is the title track, "one". I will be touring from tues. 1/22 to 2/11. See tour dates for info. I will be accompanied by Mitch Getz. Together we will recreate and jam on all of the "one" tunes and more, using laptops, keyboards, guitars, and a lot of smoke and mirrors. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to sign up.al.

What that means is al on the 22, GTB on the 23, the D on the 24, all in Toronto.... then back in Ottawa GTB on the 25 and Don Ross in the 26.....shit!! That is hard core.....

Comfort Zone Press Release

Al Schnier of moe

An Electronic Experience

Al and Mitch Getz - electronic explorations with analog synths, vintage guitars, effects and drum machines “LIVE” al explores sneaker beats, downtempo sounds blending Pink Floyd, Portishead w / pop sensibilities of Moby. Atmosphere, sequence driven adventures electro-soundscapes. Psychadelic electronics that both grooves and jams.

www.alschnier.com

www.comfortzoneto.com

Info Line: (416) 763-9139

al.one CD Release Jan 15, 2002

Jon Raven

Silver Dollar/Comfort Zone