Jambands.ca

BrianG (yay) 33 Hess (boo)

Fuckholes

A friend of mine treated me to a night out last night and we went down to 33 hess to see the Brian Griffith band. Once again this band blew me away. Although I heard no originals (again) the covers they did play were my kinda tunes and were tighter then ever. I want to thank the band for such a good time and a special thanks to Sharon for gettin the band to play chakka kahn's "Tell me something good".

Now the down-side to this evening was my buddy was pretty out of it and kept walking into sh*t and sh*t. So anyways, the bouncer walks over to me and asks me to take my friend home before it gets ugly. So I ask my buddy "Its late the band is almost done, they wont serve us anymore and the bouncer wants us too leave, why dont we head back to your place and keep partyin". Anyhow, my friend didnt want to leave (as the tunes were kicking ass) so the bouncer kept bothering me saying we had to leave. Soooooo, I try to explain to the bouncer that he wasnt having anymore drinks and that he just wanted to sit and listen to the tunes. It didnt matter he just wanted us to leave. So after a few more times of the bouncer bothering me about my good 'drunken buddy, I says "look you want him to leave ask him your danm self". He finally did and we were on way home. (what fun)