Jambands.ca

2 night Wassabi run

Del

2 of the greatest nights of music I've seen in a long time... Friday started off a little shaky... went to the Caledonia Zoo to show off our new dog Darius and get warmed up. Everyone took off and JstSmkd1 and I were left to finish a few more beers and wait for Tara and Button to pick us up. An hour later and we finally made it to PJC. The place was packed and Wassabi was ripping it up. The energy inside was absolutely insane... the patio was given'r as well. Impossible to explain the craziness, just full on GIVE'R! Back to James place for some after hour shenanigans. Many beers later and it was back to JstSmkd1's place. 2 more cases were bought and it turned into an all day drunk fest. We went back to my place for a pre show drink and it was on to the Tequila Lounge. Another kick ass show by TWC, totally different vibe. Still lots of energy, just different... Punky from nero on bass for a tune, great stuff. Glad to see he stayed and partied hard... Us kids from the party at the Zoo gave'r pretty good for having drank all night and all day, and all night again. Wassabi just does that to people. So much energy coming from the band and the crowd. We hung around for awhile then Alexis and I headed home. JstSmkd1 and Tara came back to our place around 5am and we chilled til about 6:30. I was supposed to work at 9am, but things happen... A good effort and many thanks go out to: JstSmkd1, Tara, backbacon, Chandler, Heather and her friend Lizzy, Paisley, Esau, Punk, Button and his buddy Mike, Cory and Sara, Show-Whore (great effort buddy!), and to the entire Wassabi Collective. Thank you all so much for making this such a great weekend.

Yeah I wish every weekend was that good!!!

PJC on Friday was just nuts, I don't think I've ever seen that place so packed with great people.

Besides that Tequila Lounge place being gaurded heavily it's a great venue. Lots of room to dance, great sound and kick ass lighting.

Hope we get another Wassabi Weekend again this year!

yeahhhhhh wassabi

this weekend toataly rocked, thanks james, for the stay at the ranch, and thaks a ron for getting me out of the house and to hamilton,, i'm so happy o mead it there on saturday too, i had a great time with all you guy and i am hoping to see you all again soon

Archived