Jambands.ca

Los Blancos @ Independence Bash 7/4/03

bigfatbass

Greetings from Los Blancos Canadien jammers!

We met a whole posse from Ontario on July 4th at the Sterling Stage Kampitheater Independence Bash, one of whom said he used to write a bit for this site. We were just wondering if any of them still poked their heads in here? To all who helped us rock-out through the rain til the wee hours, THANKS!!!! It sure would have been lonely without ya!

Wish I could remember a few names but it was a foggy, foggy night (and an even foggier morning!) [Roll Eyes]

Hope everybody rocked out in Ottowa, wish we coulda been there, but life in the van continues... [big Grin]

See ya on the road sometime!

you can check out our tunes at: http://www.garageband.com/artist/losblancos

Hey Bigfatbass,

I was one of the Ontarians at the festival.

You guys kicked my ass all over the place until the wee hours. I'm Crow and there was Heather and Kenny with me. Colin had given me a couple of cd's and vice-versa. I hope that we are going to get a chance to see you guys up here. I posted on your site as well.

My address is a_crow@hotmail.com.

We are planning another trip to NY soon are you guys playin' with Dickey Betts soon?

Another question is are you playin Moe down again?

We will see you soon

Crow

Hey Crow!

Dickey Betts is playing downtown here in Syracuse at The New York State Blues Festival for FREE next Sunday (7/20/03), and then we play 2 blocks away, also FOR FREE at a wicked cool whiskey bar called Awful Al's. We hit almost literally as soon as Dickey and Great Southern end on the main stage.

The line-up for the whole weekend is fabulous with TONS of free shiznit all over town, heres the link:

http://www.nysbluesfest.com/.

I just found out casablancos.com is down right now while they upgrade our server. I'll let you know when the whole mess is up and running again. Thanks for the support! Can't wait to catch up when you're down here again, or we're up there! If you ever make it to Syracuse, rest assured we will show all the blancos hospitality we can muster.

in other words.....

[big Grin]

Hey Hey Hey bigfatbass!!

This is Colin, fer sure, huh?! This is Heather and Crow told me you posted here, so I thought I would drop in to say what up?!! You rock!!! I had such a fun time dancing and partying with you at that party. Just super!!! Feel the passion!!!! Love it!! Crow made copies of the disks so that Kenny and I could groove out to some los Blancos and man...I've been gettin' my groove on, fer sure!!! Love it!! I enjoy very much also, spreading the word about the goodness of Los Blancos!! Super! Crow trying to get me to come down to Syracuse with a bunch of kids....hope to see you soo Brother.....H

Archived