Jambands.ca

Anyone here up 4....

Fuckholes

Well im thinking of getting a big jam going at my place this week coming up... Not sure exactly when but ill keeps ya's posted...

So if anyone is in the hamilton area, enjoys music as much as I and would like to come out and Jam. Then post or email me and well get a silly good time happening. Drummers, Bass Players, Guitarists, Singers, pianists and kazoo players are all welcome. Even those who just like to dance and have a good time... Hope to here from some of you fellow music lovers soon. [big Grin]

The piege

Hmmmmmmmmm, didnt say what day this would be on. May be it will be all of next week... So whenever... Jus let me know. And Willy, we got a sweet mic and P.a for them spoons if ya do decide to stop in 4 a few. Wait a minute, ive heard u play guitar b4 and i must say ure rythm aint too bad... What gives?

quote:

Originally posted by piegin:

ive heard u play guitar b4 and i must say ure rythm aint too bad...

Holy crap! You have? Ohhhhhh... that's right. You came back to 'after-party' that one night. Thankfully, you must have been so high and drunk that you actually thought I could play guitar. I just held it and stood in front of a speaker with Leo Kottke playing. [Wink]

HA!!!! Nice try Willy. I still remember u playing a couple of tunes and you held the rythm quite well. 4 someone who says they dont play much, you played better than people I have known, who have played 4 years. Your just being too hard on yourself, thats all. Anyhow, come on by 4 a beer or two, if ure up 4 it nex week. [Wink]

Archived