Jambands.ca

Wassabi broke up

weezy

Several Wassabi members are awesome friends of mine, and I'd just like to say - beyond all the politricks posted here, they are all great people and great musicians. They deserve big kudos for all they accomplished.

The Pepper Jack's show last September was one of the best shows I have ever been to! (thanks to the Collective for letting me jam for so long!)

Also, several albums, lots of big time shows and many succesful tours and festivals.

Great job guys. I love you all!

quote:

Originally posted by ahess6488:

While it's a loss to the scene we speak so fondly of, having a member exit to go WOOFing fits the perfect cliché

True dat! But it would've been a tiny bit more perfect were he to have gone tree-planting or for a stay at the Ashram instead [Wink]

I was completely transfixed by those miramba players. Plus, I met them and they were both very friendly. Alas, my quest to win the girl miramba player's heart ended when I discovered that she was carrying the boy miramba player's baby.

It was CTMF last year that won me over, and I saw them three times over the next month. I agree, they lost part of the identity with the miramba players departure, not to sell short the other members. I hope that they all enjoyed the ride, and that there wasn't too much bullshit and politics to deal with near the end.

Archived