Jambands.ca

it smells like a dump..............

dump

who ever thought going to the dump would be so much fun.

okay just to have the last word

I LOVE the BURTIES they are my favorite band in canada and in my top 5 bands in the world which is a very bold statement. I could hear the same set everynight for a year, song selection isn't the issue. It's the fire, the willingness to take musical risk in order to see how good you can make the music. I just wanted to see if there was anyone else who was thinking that a break might be a good thing for the boys or was i suffering from some infliction of too many shows. They have been touring across a fucking huge country for along time, hualing there own gear, not making alot of money, not getting any indusrty notice. It can't be easy. sometimes as fans you can take a band for granted. I will always support burt and have gone out of my way to do so. I think that a little break is just what the doctor ordered. and I mean you got to admit that it was quite a exciting message thread.

peace.

gone to the dump.

you're fucking right, dude.

they need a break to enjoy christmastime with their loved ones, create and perfect soem of the best music in the world, and just have a ball.

i feel bad because i can never get enough cash to buy any albums but i love the music, the guys(they're such a nice bunch), and the touring ethic. they deserve total paycheque.

too bad radio edits aren't 12 minutes long.

everyone's eyes would open up and see the light of day and maybe some would even think that the sky's as blue as water from an oxidizing psilocybe.

Archived