Jambands.ca

WHO'S YOUR DADDIES?

Dennis

I had a great time at the daddies/ music show last night. The Real Gone Daddies have got to play more! I can't tell you the set list, this is only the second time I've seen them in 3 yrs. third time every, but I believe all originals were played and they were awesome. The new guitarist sounds sweet...looks like a cross between Jerry and Gene Levey.....Seriously.

The music never stopped were awesome last night.....the best set list I've heard them play in a while.....I didn't give a shot to remembering the fist set songs....Hell in a bucket, Sugaree, Ramble on rose, Cassidy, El Paso, Minglewood.....a dedication was made to the passing of Ken Kesey..the song of choice was Friend of the Devil. There were more very good choices in this set but they have seemed to have slipped my mind.

At set break while smoking reef with some friends I got a chance to make a request to Dave (lead guitar) and Andrew (keys). "Can you Shake it Down for me?" "We'll see" Dave replied....

Set II

Shakedown

Samson

Uncle John's

Playin'->

Drumz->

Space->

Miracle->

Uncle Johns

There Comes A Time

Love light

YES, it's as good as it looks!!!!!!!!!!

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

85%-90% - sure of the second set...It was written on the car ride home at 2:30 am whilst well stoned.