Jambands.ca

Thanks everyone

wackamole

hey everyone,

a huge thanks to everyone that gave me cd's to take to yugoslavia tommorrow. I'm sure the heads there are gonna appreciate it! I have one SICK collection of everything jambandy. So sick in fact that I'm thinking of not going to yugoslavia, trading my ticket for one to Thailand, and sitting on a beach somewhere with a sack o' green and my walkman. Gotta do a quality test right?!

Thanks again! See ya'll at Days of Yo! I can't believe the boys are back in town. For anyone who hasn't seen them, you'd better get ready, they know where the central part of town is.

Hey Wackstack, I would have burned ya a bunch but that buddy booche of yours is having trouble with my pc still....gov. worker--u understand i hope... tongue.gif" border="0

I guess you are already on your way to TO to catch your flight by now so have a safe and kick-ass adventure Pauly...so glad you were here for this past little while my friend. smile.gif" border="0

Take care of that beautiful girl Paul! Also, don't forget to take lots of pictures, and come back in one piece brother.

here's to ass-grabbin' in different countries dude!! cheers and all the best!

Hood