Jambands.ca

Ottawa Valley Music Fest

doubleB

It is on the same weekend as Evolve which will stop me from attending, but I encourage all of you still in town to check out this festival.

The website doesen't mention it, but I was talking to the organizers at the New Deal show and they tell me Spearhead will be theheadliner

4 stages

Psychedelic Trance Stage.... electronica

Bass`is for Change Stage..... punk, reggae, jungle

Jam Band Stage

Blugrass and folk stage

http://www.fulltiltboogie.ca/

Guest Low Roller

I'm glad you got Thomas' e-mail BB. smile.gif" border="0

Yeah this should be a full-on music festival. The organizers are very serious about doing this correctly so that the two scenes (psytrance and jamband) can be brought together for this one event.

I, for one, am very excited about this festival.

yeah me to, I realy enjoyed meeting that guy, what a character. Sucks that it is on the same weekend as Evolve..... I was so sure I was going to go to Evolve, but I was pretty sure I was going to CTMF as well..... I don't know what to do, as usual. I am starting to think that by staying local that weekend, Moe.Down becomes much more realistic the following weekend.

I love these type of problems grin.gif" border="0

Oh yeah DoubleB, that is some seriously bright thinking in my books......

I was at moe.org today, gizzing about moedown

60 BUCKS!

3 DAY PASS!

THATS IT!

not to mention: Medeski, Martin & Wood, Galactic and Robert Randolph and the Family Band.

AND 6 sets of Moe

My CA buddy has been screaming at me for the past couple of years for not going to this stuff.

Robert Randolph and his psycho-laced pedal steal.........man, what a trip!

Guest Low Roller

Brad Brad Brad. When will you learn that planning leads to the bitter disapointment, and not-planning leads to the pleasant unexpected?

Decide last minute so you don't have to torture yourself for two months trying to figure out where to go. That's my plan.