Jambands.ca

Tape of the day....

puddles

Man & Womans...Another one of Jim Wise's killer early 80s crowd sources. Lots of energy,clear Phil, extended jams and hardly any "who-hoos!" near the mics.

Set 1 Bertha-> Jack Straw, Bird Song, Mexicali Blues-> Big River, Althea, Hell In A Bucket-> Deal

Set 2 Scarlet Begonias-> Fire On The Mountain, Playin' In The Band-> Drums-> The Wheel-> Playin' In The Band Reprise-> Morning Dew, Throwing Stones-> Not Fade Away-> Touch Of Gray, E:Don't Ease Me In-> E: One More Saturday Night

Will definitely B n P this one or straight out trade for another early FOB 80->83.

laughinsun@hotmail.com

http://www.themusicarchive.com/.../ justin/justin1full.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man & Womans...Another one of Jim Wise's killer early 80s crowd sources. Lots of energy,clear Phil, extended jams and hardly any "who-hoos!" near the mics.

Set 1 Bertha-> Jack Straw, Bird Song, Mexicali Blues-> Big River, Althea, Hell In A Bucket-> Deal

Set 2 Scarlet Begonias-> Fire On The Mountain, Playin' In The Band-> Drums-> The Wheel-> Playin' In The Band Reprise-> Morning Dew, Throwing Stones-> Not Fade Away-> Touch Of Gray, E:Don't Ease Me In-> E: One More Saturday Night

Will definitely B n P this one or straight out trade for another early FOB 80->83.

laughinsun@hotmail.com

http://www.themusicarchive.com/.../justin/justin1full.jpg

--------------------

"STOKE THE FIRES OF PARADISE WITH COALS FROM HELL TO START..."-r.hunter/air-garcia

Tape of the day?

Well, I hate to admit that almost all my tapes are still packed away, but If I Could, i would be playing 09-18-87 (that's the sort of mood I am in), SMOKING 2nd set.............

Hearing Jerry sing spanish lyrics during La Bamba is absolutely priceless

09/18/87 Madison Square Garden - New York City, NY

Set 1: Hell In A Bucket > Sugaree > Walkin' Blues, Candyman, When I Paint My Masterpiece, Bird Song

Set 2: Shakedown Street > Women Are Smarter > Terrapin Station > Drums > Jam > Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad > All Along The Watchtower > Morning Dew > Good Loving' > La Bamba > Good Lovin', E: Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Comment: At the start of the show, as a goof on their letterman appearance bobby urged the crowd to "levitate garcia"