Jambands.ca

Looking for a ride to Flaps

bradm

Any Sanctuarians going to Flaps Off The Side Of The Moon? I'd like to go, and I think I can use the bus as a fallback, but catching a ride would probably be better.

As usual, it'll be me, backpack, sleeping bag, maybe a camp chair, and the Tiny Tent of Tenacity. I can be ready to roll from the Lincoln Fields area around dinner time.

Thanks,

Brad

Guest Low Roller

Brad!

I'm going on Friday, but coming back Saturday. I can offer you a ride, but if you want to stay for the whole week-end, you're on your own...

Thanks, LR, I'll keep you in mind as a fall-back. I think I'd be OK trying to scrounge a ride back from Flaps at Flaps, but relying on such Jedi Logistics can be perilous at times.

I should know by tonight what I'm doing and I'll let you know tomorrow (if not earlier).

Aloha,

Brad

I checked the Flaps web page, and the bus riders were supposed to pick up their tickets by noon yesterday, so I think that's out.

I can cut the problem down, though: can anybody give me a lift back on Sunday? That way, I can ride with Roller tonight. (I'd take a two-ride as well, if anybody can help.)

Thanks,

Brad