Jambands.ca

Open Jam @ Dekcuf Tonight

bradm

Another Tueday, another JamDay. There's been a minor alteration in the format, in that Aljee will be hosting it alone, without Spagstar, but that's been the case for the last bunch of weeks, so it should be music-unusual as usual (usual unusuality? come on out and check it out!).

Players (all instruments; bring what ya got) and listeners are welcome; start time around 9pm. It's also free! How can you beat that?

Hope to see you there.

Aloha,

Brad

Yikes!

I've got "Stir It Up" stuck in my brain...the jams blur, but if it was the same one, Serj was taking it to dark, scary places, with Raul the DJ transforming the jam into fun-kee reggae. Who was that female rapper? And having Jody step up was a blast; it's major fun standing beside her on stage.

I think the crowd was even bigger last night; talking to Bryan afterwards, he gave off an infectious glow. We had more new players come out (Charlie on bass was the find of the week, I think, but maybe Peter on keys, or that female rapper...), and I think I saw people dancing (always a good sign).

To those who came out, thanks. To those who could have come out, but didn't...well, there's always next week...

Aloha,

Brad

Archived