Jambands.ca

Kimbercote - Wow!

Paan

Just got back from the Music Chaos weekend... what a BLAST! Gorgeous view, awesome people, great vegetarian food all weekend, and amazing music and poetry. And having a fire side jam session with an upright base and flute was just too cool.. My legs are so sore from dancing all night(s).

Watching the sun rise over the valley with a group of new friends was breath taking, I was not ready to go to bed that night (sorry to whomever was camping in the field, that was me that came back and played Chameleon at 9am... I wasn't quite ready to stop yet)

I highly recommend this festival to anyone that has not been to it before... It was small, intimate, having almost a commune feel to it. I never had so many people just come and give me a hug and kiss out of the blue... I had a very hard time leaving, and will be back next year for sure.

Hopefully I'll see you all at CTMF.

What a fantastic weekend, this was my second time gong to kimbercote, and they have both been a really good time. Unfortunately I missed my set because i slept in..but the campfire jams were really where it was at for me....I think we need to sing the weight a few more times..."rolled into....." It was nice to see some familiar faces, and to meet many new faces. The country rules MIke