Jambands.ca

Win Mariposa tickets

Kanada Kev

I used to go to this fest with my mom and sister when I was a little kid every summer. LOVED IT. That was back in the 70s when it was on the Toronto Islands. It's moved a bunch of times since then, but has had its home in Orilla the last few years. Anyhow, here's a chance at free passes:

http://www.nowtoronto.com/cgi-bin/EH/EventHandler.cgi?Actn=Entry_Form&Fnm=mariposa&User_ID=contests

WIN tickets to Mariposa!

MARIPOSA FOLK FESTIVAL, JULY 6 to 8

Tudhope Park, Orillia on the shores of Lake Couchiching featuring GORDON LIGHTFOOT, DON MCLEAN, HAWKSLEY WORKMAN AND THE WOLVES, SERENA RYDER, SUSAN AGLUKARK, The Bills, Good Brothers, The Sadies, Madrigaia, Genticorum, Dixie Flyers, Amy Millan, David Celia, Matt Andersen, Jill Barber, David Bradstreet, Dave Gunning, Ron Nigrini, Bram Taylor, Don Bray, Pat Robitaille, Greg Hobbs, Steph Hill, Cuff The Duke, The Fates, Angela Desveaux, Robert Wilson, The Kempencelts, Neil Lefaive & La Gang, Chuck Baker, Little Birdie, Ross Neilsen, Amanda Martinez, Njacko Backo and many more!

Purchase online at www.mariposafolk.com! Tickets delivered instantly to your computer. Information 705-329-2333

Deadline for entries is Sunday, June 24 at 11pm. One entry per household.