Jambands.ca

Sarah Palin on Facebook

bagochips

I have a lot I should be doing today but apparently I'm sitting around wasting time on Facebook. Check out Sarah's page.

Link

Some really insightful commentary in the wall posts, like this bit of wisdom from Felna Heniel...

I SUPPORT WHATEVER U DO, COZ I KNOW UR DOING IT FOR OUR COUNTRY. HATERS JUST MAKES THEM EVEN HATE U MORE, COZ THE TRUTH HURTS! (REALITY CHECK) UR VOICE IS STRONG AND THAT HELPS US ALL THOSE BEEN SHUT. I JUST HOPE SOME STUPID PEOPLE WILL REALIZE B4 WE'RE IN DEEPER S*** AS WE ARE NOW....THE HOPE N CHANGE THAT WAS PROMISE DURING THE ELECTION IS NOW THE HOPE N CHANGE FOR THE WORST~~(FREAKING NIGHTMARE) I JUST WISH THEY STOP USING RACE JUST TO GET SYMPATHY N BE HEARD THE LAME PROMISES...NOW WE NEED TO ACT N STOP WIT ALL TALKS- ITS TIME FOR US TO BE UNITED N DO WHAT WE SUPPOSED TO DO---DEFEND AMERICA( WE NEED TO STAND UP FOR WAT WE BELIEVE IN)....AMERICA GOTTA EAT THEREFORE WE NEED TO HUNT SO THAT OUR SORRY ASS WILL BE IN SHAPE AS WELL LOL...WE NEED OUR CHILDREN N FUTURE SECURE N PROMISING....I'M WIT U ALL THE WAY SARAH! N DONT LET ANY MEDIA OR CRITICS GET TO U. RMEMBER NOTHING WILL/CAN HURT U W/O UR AUTHORITY~ N JUST THINK OF US WHO SUPPORT U WILL ALWAYS BE DER ALL D WAY . GOD BLESS US ALL!
Edited by Guest