Jambands.ca

Jamband fans and message boards

Mr. T

I think it's jamband fans. Most message boards I've seen for "jambands" are crazy negative and nasty. There's room for opinions, good or bad, but when it get's to name calling, that's bullshit. This board is okay though. The BNB board is brutal right now. But it is seeing the most action it ever has since I started reading it - 2 years ago. Sorry if I pissd off anyone with my posting. I'm a passionate guy.

Auntie

why hello there unknown friend of mine. Fans of 'jambands' are passionate. I admit I acted in haste with my posting. But that is what i heard at the time and that was mine initial reaction.

message boards are forums of opinions and reactions. Name calling and bad mouthing have always been a bad part of this. I wasn't dissing anyone. I was only stating what i heard. I didn't state it was gospel. I've seen the crap on the BNB board and it's total bullshit. Now that I read jeffs message I have a better understanding of the situation. Bands need to do what they need to do in order to create situations which they feel are right for them. trust me next time i will keep my mouth shut until i hear the WHOLE story.

now as for you auntieman. I still don't know who you are but when i find out i'm gonna kick your punk ass right out of your funkin shoe..........

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see you in december

boogieknight aka Jesse