Jambands.ca

Vancouver is THICK with anticipation...

weezy

SOUND TRIBE SECTOR 9 WILL BE HERE THURSDAY MARCH 27TH AND WHISTLER FRIDAY MARCH 28TH

I know they're not as big with you easterners, but out here they're A BIG DEAL. This will be their 3rd time in Vancouver (I think) I haven't felt/seen this kind of anticipation since the Grateful Dead days... Whistler is sold out, there's a few Vancouver tix left. I have taken 4 days off work and made my reservation in Whistler months ago...

HELL YA - BRING IT!!!!

Guest Low Roller

Nice! I can't wait for them to travel out east (or at the very least central Ontario), and play some shows here.

Will they ever?? [Frown]

Me too, Weezy, I'm so excited it's crazy. they are impossible to describe except to say that THEY ARE EXCEPTIONAL. Can't wait!!! I saw Deke down at Green Room tonite giving away STS9 disc's to all the women in attendance at Slammin Jack. Wise move I imagine.

Low Roller, I'd say the chance of you seeing STS9 in eastern Canada are slim. They would have had to played T.O. a few times by now to make it worth their while. They are getting pretty big bucks lately and are not getting any cheaper. In the $2000 to $3000 US /night.

Archived