etree/yellowcab <- high speed

public/mayhem <- high speed

modem/leech <- modems or connections under 5K/s only, please

browse/ar0und <- for browsing/queuing - can't download here

upload/thank!you <- can't download, only uploads

Watch out for the autoban scripts, set retries to 120 seconds please

enjoy,pudds in Buffalo 3:45 AM,Holyday Inn...room 343-Darry @ Wsterly st

Leavin' in 2 hours.

How would you like to host a super duper source from the phil moe last night (we didn't get there in time for soulive but we got there in time for a great FOB centre front row 202 section- the best spot in the damn venue!) we have such a great recording we need to spread it around. We can source it too you if your interested in hosting it and we can post to the site that it is up on your server....what do you say? we're moving but I thnk we're going to master it tonight

Tasha

OH, and please people, i know you all mean well and just want to spread the tunes but don't give out logins to ftps that you don't run....garcia.etree.org siteop may be a friend of yours but its still not cool. Just read an email from him stating that he can't even check his mail cause so many people are hitting his box trying to login and get bonnaroo shows.

hey I haven't even shn'd it yet...we just finished mastering it...we're doing the Bonnaroo set now and it actually sounds even better, yet we're farther away- but Peter said that is cause its outside...

anyway- it haven't tried to even upload or download anything off this server BUT if someone actually has the space to host these and maybe a few others for a bit I will take the time to upload them...i have high speed access and know ftp programs and Peter showed me all the naming protocols etc for doing it to e-share.

I'd happily take a private message on this one and upload to a private server. Shore-whore suggested jamhub and I don't use it so after going and exploring- I'll be honest finding the place to upload music too didn't pop out after an 15 minutes of looking...if anyone wants to send me an exact link that would help me out.