Jambands.ca

Starting a Schleigho vine in here~12-15-01

puddles

INFO:SCHLEIGHO== 12-15-01 @ Valentine's in Albany.NY

SOURCE: DSBD->D-8->shn->EAC->DAO->CD-Rs

~ 2 CDs~

Please take a chance at this great band!!! Or,add this show to your Schleigho collection.

How it goes:I will send the 2CD show to the next person, then he burns for the next person...and so on....and on...& only 3 stamps!!!

SET 1~

43, Babyman, Intuition, Farewell To The Sun, Sumo

SET 2~

The Way, Matrices, Vee, Trash Compactor Phobia

please state your:

ID name

Province or State

Please contact the person you are burning for,so you can give your addy and a make a 2CD trade. Real easy,real fun & a funk of a show.

??:laughinsun@hotmail.com

Peace,pudds

Looks like Douggy is getting a couple of excellent items! Don't forget,Im also sending you the 8-31-81 Alldin Theatre,VEGAS pin as well:)...e-me w/what shows you have so I can trade for it. I am sending you the Schleigho show(2CDs) tomorrow. Once the next person posts an interest you do the same/and so on.....Enjoy the show!!!

Peace,pudds

-

Hey I cant believe no one else has signed on to this vine! You guys are gonna miss some cool stuff! I'll even throw in an extra sampler cd from Flying Frog Records. It has a couple songs from Schleigho, The Slip, Deep Bananna Blackout, and Frogwings.

Right on DOUG!!!man...THAT BASS>>>>>THAT FREAKIN BASS>>>>>my brain!!!!

VALENTINE'S,ALBANY,NY.

~set & disc 1~

43, Babyman, Intuition, Farewell To The Sun, Sumo

~set & disc 2~

The Way, Matrices, Vee, Trash Compactor Phobia

POST YER ADDIES!!!!!!!

I am Working on a nice cover for the show(Canuck Style)

-

-

hey puddles i'd be in on this but my burner is ill right now....soon.

i was wondering Puds, do you have my first SCI show??? I'd really love to get my hands on that one.

07/28/01 Aladdin Theatre - Las Vegas, NV

Set 1: Cedar, Miss Brown's Teahouse > Manteca > Miss Brown's Teahouse, Sitting On Top Of The World, SKAT > 100 Year Flood > Jam > Black and White¹, Search² > Drums² > Search²

Set 2: Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues > Jam > Come As You Are, Let it Go, Gone So Long, Searching for Answers, Mouna Bowa² > Jam > Shantytown, E: Papa's Got a Brand New Bag³, Super Bad³

Comment: First Time Played: Manteca (Dizzy Gillespie cover), Papa's Got a Brand New Bag (James Brown cover), Super Bad (James Brown cover)

Lineup: ¹ with Karl Denson on saxophone and Andy Cleaves on trumpet ² with Mike Dillon on percussion ³ with Karl Denson, Andy Cleaves, Mike Dillon and a James Brown impersonator