Jambands.ca

galactic

thingummy

Galactic are awesome (except when Theryl sings...) Stanton Moore is one of the best drummers out there. I saw them in Vancouver a few years ago at the Vogue Theatre - it was INSANE! I really dug their Bonnaroo set - some killer shit.

thingummy, you're in Vancouver? You should come out to the Brickyard on Sunday for Themasses/Blue Quarter seamless sets. It will be bitchen.

I love the Houseman's suits. He's so styley. [Roll Eyes]

Hey Weezy, do you remember that Vogue show.....when Theryl looked down at the first couple rows of cute lil hippy girls and said in a Barry White-like drawl "This next one's goin out to all that Vancouv-uh Pussay...." [Eek!] talk about barking up the wrong tree, preaching to the wrong choir....he ruined all my female friends e trips in one sentence.....they were are like "ewwwww, he's gross".....

I don't know what it is about 'the Houseman' that people don't like. I got a friend who is the same way. He loves the music he just does not like the singin? I personally love it all. The houseman has a solo album out now called 'The houseman Cometh,' and it's great. I've seem galactic a bunch of times too and the crowd always loves the houseman. Especially when you see them in their howmtown of New Orleans. They're huge down there. I guess it's an aquired taste?