Jambands.ca

Scary Email

Jakis

I recieved this email from a friend of mine.

I received a rather unnerving call this morning from my aunt. She belongs to a Mom and Babies type of running club.

A woman in this club was running with her baby yesterday, Monday March 29, along the paths near Bank and Bronson. As she was running along and headed into a slightly more wooded area, a man on a bicycle approached her and asked her for the time. She didn't have the time and told him so, and he biked away. As she continued to run she realized that this man's demeanor was pretty intense and she kept checking behind her to see if he was following her but he wasn't.

Several minutes later as she entered another more wooded area, the man popped up out of nowhere this time facing her head on. He asked her if she would like to go for a coffee. She said no, that she was on her way home with her little baby girl to see her husband. And the male cyclist left.

As the woman ran home, she was really spooked by this guy. She called the police and they came to her house to get a description of the man. He was 5foot10, lean, fine features, with soft curly hair. The police informed her that the man fit the same description as the accused Ardeth Wood murderer.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THESE PATHS BY YOURSELVES. IT'S NOT WORTH THE RISK. STICK TO OPEN, MORE HEAVILY CIRCULATED AREAS.

As a friend, I had to tell all of you this. Please spread the word to all those you know.

I am not sure how true this is but for all the people in Ottawa be carefull of walking at night alone or by that area.