Jambands.ca

Tricycle (banjo phenom) Tonight Guelph Ebar

kung

I think I've mentioned these guys before Jayme Stone is a Toronto based banjo player that has studied with Bela Fleck and Tony Trischka he has a sound that is recognizable as from that school but he has obviously found his own voice. Anyways he really is a monster and uses a good amount of effects and time signature bending. The band is fleshed out by upright bass, guitar (Kevin Manaugh a good clean Andy Scott kind of player) and drums (I think the drummer or bass player are in Zubot Dawson as well or play with them). Here's a short bio on them, the show starts at 9:00 upstairs at the Ebar but it's a bit taxed at $12- it's the first of a three tuesdays fundraiser with Kevin Breit, Jeff Bird and Jesse Stewart on May 4!

Tricycle

Jayme Stone (banjo, bow, loops), Kevin Manaugh (guitars), Kevin Coady (percussion), and Paul Mathew (bass), with special guest Gordon Allen (trumpet).

CD release party!

Consisting of banjo, guitar, bass, and drums, Tricycle moves fluidly between a range of musical styles including jazz, folk, and various world music influences. Come celebrate the release of their acclaimed debut recording: emerge and see.