Jambands.ca

The Sloth------------------------>

Del

So it looks like the final score for this weekend was 2-1, although it clearly would have been 3-0 had I actually made it up to Lindsay... Better start getting some sleep for this weekend in Ottawa, it ain't gonna be pretty... In fact, it will probably be a lot worse than the Guelph-> Toronto run. How was the car ride home? :);) :: Did you get any sleep? I told you laying down would be the death of you! You left me and Alexis there to finish off the beer, smokes, nugs and punishment... :( I never thought I'd see the day that my girlfriend would outlast The Mighty Sloth, Captain for Team Ottawa... :: :o Looks like the only team left to contend with is Team Mississauga... ;) Really good to see you this weekend, sorry about Lindsay, but these things happen... See you next weekend, hope this trip to S. Ontario was a good one...

2-1!!! Hardly, TO was a draw, the score was 1-1-1. I didn't fall asleep, it was Easter Sunday, and you can't prove that much like Jesus I wouldn't rise from the dead. The ride home was sketchy at best - according to Jay I was eminating the smell of death (keeping with the Easter theme).

Thx for the fun and I'll see you guys this weekend.