Jambands.ca

The New Shady Groove - May Dates

shadycharacter

Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd post our May dates. Hope to see some of you soon!

Hipstar Productions presents...

The New Shady Groove - Spring/Summer '04 (May dates)

May 15 @ The Casbah in Hamilton, ON

(supporting The Still Kings & Fieldguide with DJ DeTOX doing his thang in the lounge).

May 22 @ Come Together Music Festival in Waterford, ON

( tons of great bands, two stages, tickets still available at www.cometogethermusicfest.ca)

May 27 @ the Velvet Elvis in Oshawa, ON

May 29 @ Holy Joe's in Toronto, ON

(a 2x-bill with Cavern )

Watch for lots more Groove dates coming soon. It looks like things will be getting very busy beginning in June. As always, a very special thanks from TNSG goes to Craig at Hipstar Productions in Vancouver for putting this tour together. Craig can be found at: www.hipstarproductions.com.

Watch out for a new shady website! It should be up by next Monday afternoon at the URL www.shadymusic.ca. We saw it for the first time yesterday and it looks great. You'll find a comprehensive list of our dates and some mp3s there.

Thanks once again for your time.

Best wishes,

Matt (AKA 'shadycharacter')

(The New Shady Groove)

See you guys soon in Oshawa... lookin forward to it... i will let you know that there is a new music venue/bar that has just opened up in Oshawa and will suit you guys alot better than the elvis... sorry but i completely cannot stand that place anymore... its called the Stag's Head and they are up for getting music in there on a regular basis... Cosmic Boogie just played two great saturday nights there as well...