Jambands.ca

For Phish fans - Just in: Trey Anastasio is crazy!

MarcO

This one's for the Phish fans out there!

Ok, so forgive me the cross-post but here's an interesting little tale from PT. I know a lot of these kinds of posts are bullshit but I give some of them the benefit of the doubt, because some are more plausible than others.

"Me and my friend were lookin for hotels to stay at and as we were walkin up to the hotel, we see Fishman hanging around outside his limo drinkin' a beer. We ended up talking to him for like an hour and a half about the breakup, time signature feels and other musical things, polotics, religion...the guy loves to talk and I didn't mind to listen. Fishman was even gonna let us stay in his room with him, he called the hotel to see if he had a suit or a small room but the computers were down and they couldn't check. That was so nice of him to do that for us. (We ended up finding a room at another hotel). ANyways, he walks out a lil later with Mike and he introduces us to him. Mike didn't say much, but he was really nice as well.

****When I asked him about the breakup he said that Trey has been saying, "Are we being stupid?" in reference to breaking up****

Uh, yeah. Judging from the madness that went down in SPAC last weekend (and that is now oozing out of these computer speakers - Seven Below! Holy sh!t!), yeah, he's being stupid.

http://www.phantasytour.com/phish/boards_thread.cgi?threadID=447637