Jambands.ca

Heady T.O Area->K-W Ride Fri?

Del

I'm in need of a ride from the Toronto area (I'm in Mississauga, 5 mins. north of the QEW on Hurontario...) to K-W for Tonin's b-day bash Friday... I can travel to meet you(relatively close, I'm on foot/bus), and I can kick in gas, etc... Who can help a brah out? Cheers

dude, it's really not my ride to be offerin' but if you could take a bus from the 'sagga to Milton (which ain't hard or more than $5) we can get you TO the show... Saturday you may be stuck going to Kat's Cottage Disaster party but you COULD be at a Cavern show or something... oh I guess there isn't really worse!!! Anyways call me tomorrow if ya need it 905 876=0553

ps it took me an hour to write that!

Depending on the schedule, I'm hoping to catch as much of Los Lobos and Xavier Rudd as I can... If I have to pick one or the other, I'm leaning towards Xavier Rudd... Unless I somehow can score a ride to NYC (and back) for this show:

Solo Performance: Announcing a rare and loving solo show by Brad Barr in the intimate settings of the Tap Bar in NYC’s fabled Knitting Factory on Saturday July 17th at 10pm. The ivories of the Tap Bar's baby grand piano may just get some tickling. Just like all shows at the Knitting Factory Brad’s performance is all ages so big or small, young or old, we would love to see you.

It's $8-10 US for tix, plus gas, plus food, really not that bad to catch a fuckin' god play a solo show (w/keys, no less!). I know it's a pipedream, but I'd love to make it to that. If not, Xavier & Los, or just Xavier...