Jambands.ca

Apartment for rent in Westboro...

rubberdinghy

Our landlord just put up the sign now and it'd be cool if someone we know or that we know through someone, if you know what I am saying, took the place...

Anyhoo it's a two bedroom on the main floor of our house, One of the main perks is that Myself, Asparagus, and our two lovely ladies are on the 2nd and 3rd floors. You'd also have access to a decent back yard,(no grass, a child lives there now and sorta dug it up, but I am sure we could plant some!) and a parking spot. It's a really nice place, the landlords are two younger guys that basically let us do what we want as long as we pay the rent. Close to the village and the Transitway...10 minutes to downtown, Loblaws, MEC, Bridgehead, Harvest Loaf, and a pile of other great stores within walking distance.

Basically, the reason I am pushing this is we've had some bad neighbours in the past, ie the last 2 tenants upstairs, and don't want to have to go through that again...

Anyways, it's $827/month, plus hydro...You may be able to talk them down...

Shoot me an email if interested!!!

Scot...OC Transpo driver extrordinaire!

dood - it sounds great, only thing is i don't need (and can't afford!) a 2 bedder! and i don't want a random roomie... too old for that!! wanna come live with me sunshiney?? :D

also what part of town is westboro? west, possibly? (just call me einstein) the school i'm teaching at is gloucester high. east siiiiiide, yo!