Jambands.ca

Killer The "Benevento/Russo" Due show

U.FProductions

SH|T! I'll tell you, I downloaded this right after you posted it today. I'll also mention that I saw these guys at the AMMF a few years back and I thought they were amazing. With all that being said, this recording has actually made me reconsider whether I want to even spend money to see this show. That's right, it's terrible. I cannot truly believe that this band has regressed to this point since I've seen them so instead I will suggest that people look for another show to download if they're interested in having their curiousity tweaked about them. Now to free those poor hard drive sectors that are housing this sh!t.

IMHO.

SH|T! I'll tell you, I downloaded this right after you posted it today. I'll also mention that I saw these guys at the AMMF a few years back and I thought they were amazing. With all that being said, this recording has actually made me reconsider whether I want to even spend money to see this show. That's right, it's terrible. I cannot truly believe that this band has regressed to this point since I've seen them so instead I will suggest that people look for another show to download if they're interested in having their curiousity tweaked about them. Now to free those poor hard drive sectors that are housing this sh!t.

IMHO.

Wow.. its amazing how two people can have such different views. I have not heard this recommended recording, but I was at that show (HSMF), and was quite impressed. I saw the duo back in the summer of 2002, was not all that impressed and didn't even think about listening to them again... then saw them at moe.down this year and was blown away! I guess its not a fair comparison, since gordo brought whole other dimension to the band... I'll still check them out in TO, but as an MMW after show, the bar will be set pretty high so they'll have to really bust it out to impress!