Jambands.ca

cheap-ass George Clinton and P-Funk Allstars

NewRider

Geoge Clinton and the P-Funk Allstars

Reel Big Fish

India Arie

Friday April 25th at The University of Buffalo Alumni Arena

Tickets are $15US and can only be bought at the door. George charges like $60US a ticket a lot of the time, I can't believe how cheap this show is!!!

I saw George C. this fall in Calgary, and it was weak.....George didn't even come on stage for over 45 min into his bands set..we didn't think he was even going to come out, and it wasn't funky!!! It had more of a rock and roll loud guitar feel, George was clapping out of time and just waved to the audience for the last 20 min....he looked terrible! I was so dissapointed that I actually listened to one of his discs on the way home to chear me up. Maybe this was just a bad show, but trust me it was rough.

The show was good, not great but pretty good. His band played about 2 songs before George came out, it was funky but there were a few really rocked out guitar solos. At 11:30PM they turned on all the lights and pulled the plug on the band. The whole band stayed out onstage for like 25 minutes yelling into the crowd "SHIT, GODDAMN GET OFF YOUR ASS AND JAM!" It was a pretty good time but the set felt really short, it would've been nice to see a full 3-4 hour show!

Archived