Jambands.ca

Make Our Own Long Weekend !!

Paan

This was briefly mentioned before in another post, but I think in the February time frame that we should all take a Monday off, and all meet someplace for a Winter getaway of drinkn', chew'n, danc'n, debauchery, and good will to mankind.

That January to March time is a tough stretch. When I was at the last CTMF, I was talking with Izzy about winter cabins that he has, I want to look around other places too. Preferably something with a main central hall, and cabins that we could all stay at. Obviously, we want it to be affordable.

Everyone could bring their instruments, and I could looking into the band situation.

Before I spend alot of time on this, I would like to get some feedback to see what kind of interest there is... if it works out, we can make it a yearly event... we all need a long weekend at that time to help make it to the summer when all the festivals commence.

So let me know what you think, and if I get enough interest, I will investigate further the possibilities of what would surely become a fantastic winter holiday... watch-out Christmas, here comes the Pagan holiday of Debauchermas!

QQKCHU