Jambands.ca

Such A Night...

can-o-phish

Hard to believe that the TO Jazz Fest is over. But a nice finish with Carlos del Junco & Dr. John with closing honours...

Perfect evening to dance away under the city lights and stars...even had the opportunity to cheer up one of the hard working staff who also organizes Hillside Festival. Poor girl had been busting her ass all week for the event and was in need of some serious R&R...I was picking up left over Folk Alarm merchandise and ended up as her "venting post" but by the end had her laughing and in a better frame of mind. I haven't been to Hillside Fest but after hearing her rave about it, sounds like a nice festival.

Can't say I was a fan of all the TD signs & promotions...sorry to all who might work in the banking sector...for fug's sake, you'd think that this sh!t would be sponsored by say...HMV, SAM'S, Virgin, Blue Note, Sony...etc...you get my drift...more than happy to skim of the hard working artists but not too generous when it comes to shelling out the bucks where it matters...I'm sure these corporations were involved in some way, but shouldn't they be the ones at the top of the charts??? Stepping down of ye old soapbox...

Sisters for tomorrow night...mmm mmm good!