Jambands.ca

Mr. Something Something

SaggyBalls

the boys rocked it on Friday night and the house was not packed. holy crap it was a good time and i must say that it was a total treat. SumSum had just gotten in from nelson and were sluggish. it wasn't apparent later on that night however.

I showed up pissy at my destituation and uneasy about spending my last $10 on a night out...but i needed to really treat myself...

turns out they did it for me.

They tend to do it every time. We need to get these guys a better room though...the fairview was awkward (dancefloor's on the way to the pisser and it's lit - which is always a deterrant for meek music lovers(which vancouver seems to be filled with)), sounded less than ideal, and the expensive beers were very small. how can a pint be little?? come now.

now, that being said, I'm sure the band was content and had a good night...some familiar faces and such. i had a good time but wish i had been able to afford drinking more.

damn...that paul gets me every time. what a dirty mutha on the guitar. and from such a nice guy...ladies...this goes to show the nice guys aren't worth ignoring. naughty naughty.

I had to walk home so i darted out quickly after the show...an hour and a half total to and from the bar, on my feet most of the night...at least i'm getting a little exercise anyway.

but seriously...anybody in the west coast check out www.mrsomethingsomething.com - i should've posted something here and there and everywhere but i think it'll get done next time...i hope anyway.

awesome times all around. Mr. Something Something are an act not to be missed.