Jambands.ca

TRADE TICKETS? sigur ros TUESDAY

SaggyBalls

So on the 27th I'll be going to the orpheum in vancouver to see sigur ros. I'll also have a spare ticket and I was hoping that somebody had a spare moe/mule or scofield ticket and wanted to see sigur ros...could be an awesome trade...

or!! I'd also trade it for NMA, brothers past, franz ferdinand, steve dawson, killers, tricky woo, ladybug mecca, THE TAURUS INCIDENT

(Multimedia light show about the crab nebula inspired by an LP released by the H.R. MacMillan Planetarium in 1970 featuring original music from Decaf, Sipreano, Seekers International, Morgen Bartos, and Paul Plimley. Sept. 25, 8 pm, H.R. MacMillan Planetarium (1100 Chestnut). Tix $15 at Zulu, Beatstreet, Scratch, and Noize Records, info www.titansound.com/. ),

the be good tanyas, the arcade fire, heavy trash, my morning jacket, matt mays, amos lee, BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE, or perhaps something different...

perhaps a trip down to bellingham WA for some karl denson??

anyhow, these are just ideas. I can only use one ticket for myself and would like somebdoy to be able to use the ticket if my date gets 'sick' or deflates.

should be an amazing show. I take it the orpheum theatre is acousically amazing.