Jambands.ca

CMTF/EVOLVE/RELIX/SUMMER SOLSTICE

cosmic

Hey kids,

Tala's in all of them. Tala's playing a sweet summer solstice show tomorrow (June 21) at Someplace Else in Brantford. Tala are given 'er this summer with a headlining show at next weekends Come Together Music Festival and representing Montreal at this years Evolve Fesitival in Antigonish with Medeski Martin and Wood.

Finally look for Tala in the July issue of RELIX

magazine in the column "On the Verge"!!!

June 21 Someplace Else Brantford ON

June 26 O Patro Vys Montreal (MMW after party)

June 27 Brutopia Montreal (free show and amazing beer!!)

June 28 Come Together Music Festival (main stage headliner)

nice stuff!

tala definately get most improved of 2002/2003 IMHO!!!

the addition of ryan smith has taken the tuines to a new level. if you haven't lately...i recommend you do.

i like that a canadian band is gracing the on the verge section too. i figure they could essentially have an entire section deadicated to the great white north in that magazine first. they could call it 'on the map....somewhere'

lol

I agree ... I had only seen Tala once before ... a year or so ago in Kitchener ... opening for Jomomma I think.

I just saw them a few weeks ago at the Circus Room in Kitchener, and I was very impressed ... they had us dancing to some sweet songs and grooves ... very nice.

This band is definitely "on the verge" imho.

And outside, under the stars ... it will be sweet!

Peace, Mark

I saw Tala at Someplace Else on Saturday night. The turnout wasn't too great but that didn't seem to affect the quality of the music they were pumping out. That guitar player can really wail. If I'm not mistaken he was at the MW/RG/DD show in Hamilton on Friday night checking us out. Kind of hard to miss that hair!

See you guys at Frontier Town this weekend.

Archived